Lightning Unban Request (toolgun glitch)
Lightning (At Time of Ban. Now Fatereaver):

Your ban ID: 12238

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d and v33x. Ban happened on V2d i think

Involved: Me And SpeedyBoy ( not sure if he is asking for unbans )

Why we should unban you: Well, Firstly. There was some false evidence about me changing the colours in the video, All i did was change my SS, change them back when i logged off, And told everyone about the glitch. The video only shows other people cycling through materials. The picture taken was while i was searching through the files for a normal colour to make them at the very least solid. I admitted to changing my SS into laser grid texture. But as i realised things went out of hand. I started to attempt to find the delete colour. while i was doing so, I think that KethDenja took the screenshot, hence forth sealing my fate in stone. I will admit it was wrong of me to shout in OOC that you could change peoples textures. But the people on the street were going in a rampage. The only thing I could do was head to the streets in OOC to attempt to stop people from doing it more. But like a bunch of goblins, they only need an idea in their head and they go on a rampage. I was accused because I went out from the presidents office, While at the time i was building a barricade (hence how the whole thing started) Then i saw others just going beserk with the toolgun. I realised that what had started as a simple joke went too far. Hence, what I did was i attempted to remove the textures, and spent a while looking through the textures on the toolgun. I found one which was good, and began to use it on everybody who was painted. This is why I think my ban was unfair. Please reply to this as soon as you can!
Fatereaver (Formerly Lightning)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lightning Unban Request (toolgun glitch) - by Lightning - 09-30-2012, 07:39 AM