Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request
Ok, but if were are talking about bans I can't understand really the fact that he is prop pushing cars and killing people with the car's and he gets phys gun banned? Make absolutely no sense. And if you ban him for doing worse things than me than why don't you ban my fists or at least tell me to stop because obviously he got a warning or something because the I called you over when he 1st started prop pushing the lamb and you did nothing exempt delete his prop and move the car back but when he did it again then you pays gun ban him. Honestly the makes no sense because to me it seems like you give the person who is doing the worse thing a chance but the person who barley did anything wrong a 1 day ban. So please don't write punching or anything like that because the point is you banned me very unfairly and without any warning. And honestly I don't give a fuck if you don't wanna hear my story I'm just telling you the reason why I wanna be unbanned so honestly I don't give 1 shit if you care or not because if you keep banning people like this nobody is gonna want to join the server because you'r gonna ban then for punching when obviously its allowed because its put in city rp for a reason.

Messages In This Thread
Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request - by Darkey - 09-25-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request - by Vauld - 09-25-2012, 11:40 PM
RE: Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request - by Darkey - 09-25-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request - by Vauld - 09-26-2012, 02:31 AM
RE: Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request - by Temar - 09-26-2012, 11:56 AM