Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request
Your name: Lively WolfeyMan

Your ban ID: 14937

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: (Witness-Lively Remiix)

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because I was doing nothing wrong and nor was I breaking rp at the time my job was a Unsuspicious Killer(Unemployed) so I saw a cop standing on the sidewalk outside of the nexus so I decided to try to do my job and kill him and what I meant by unsuspicous was kind of like unnoticeable so I decided to try to kill a cop by punching him to see if he would notice his health going down and obviously he did so then I decided to punch the chef that was right next to me so I did and then the cop tazed me to kinda of give me a warning to stop so I did and then I walked away and then right when I pass the bank I get banned. Even though it was a day its still annoying because all I wanted to do is play on my favorite rp server with my friend and I get banned with out getting a warning or anything like that, also the chef that I mentioned starspaced he was prop flinging cars and he doesn't even get banned from the server like I did. This really frustrates me because I don't have of school tomorrow and I would be able to play with my friends but I can't because I got unfairly banned. Even after I stopped I still get banned, honestly this makes absolutely no sense to me. Thank you for reading and please consider to unban me.

Messages In This Thread
Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request - by Darkey - 09-25-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request - by Vauld - 09-25-2012, 11:40 PM
RE: Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request - by Darkey - 09-25-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request - by Vauld - 09-26-2012, 02:31 AM
RE: Lively WofleyMan's Unban Request - by Temar - 09-26-2012, 11:56 AM