My amazing story about playing on this craptastic server
(09-24-2012, 10:15 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: The arrest system I want to redo completely in Gmod13, so that you don't teleport etc. I made a suggestion about this a very long time ago.

I think we should add the following permanent laws:
- Jaywalking will result in a warning/fine from a government official.
- Cars are legal to be driven in city.

Regarding the teleporting of people to the jails,

I think this saves the hassle of what a lot of players try to do such as resisting arrest or attempting to run away under FearRP. Maybe implementing a drag body animation instead of actually ridding of teleporting completely.

I'd like to comment a bit on these:

- Jaywalking has been a permalaw for quite a while now and people choose not to follow it. Otherwise the times that I personally have issued fines and warnings, people just pay the money and then do it later. That usually leads to the banning of jaywalking and an arrest due to the tiresome efforts of my police force. Jaywalking laws are laws that people have to learn how to follow properly especially for their own safety.

- Cars are usually banned by me after people jaywalk and I have witnessed several people CDMed. Therefore I usually issue a warning and the second offense is an impound along with an arrest. Again this is usually put in for the safety of the citizens and it abused by both the police and the players.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My amazing story about playing on this craptastic server - by wweee2345 - 09-25-2012, 12:03 AM