My amazing story about playing on this craptastic server
(09-23-2012, 02:55 PM)Temar Wrote: lately i seen more dictator ship arresting everyone for 15 mins and charging money to release early
i plan to put a stop to this , not the bail part as its there choice but arresting everyone you can for 15 mins is unacceptable
the punishment should fit the crime, j-walking should be warning / fines, only stuff like murder should be like 15 mins

In a dictatorship everything is equal hence the time of jailing will be equal for each citizen. No one is above the other in the dictatorship.
Majority of the time when either Fultzy or I go dictator, we send out an initial warning stating that terms no matter the crime are max punishment. This being enough warning that players do not heed.

If they have been jailed before this is also enough warning, the sad part is they choose to carry on with it without rebellion. I can't tell you the countless times that a dictatorship has gone on for almost six hours without any resistance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My amazing story about playing on this craptastic server - by wweee2345 - 09-23-2012, 05:22 PM