TranqDart Field [INSANE AMOUNT OF PHOTOS]
(09-19-2012, 05:14 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: The reason why I don't like paintball is:
Unrealistic look of guns, looks like I'm playing something like "aliens"
No iron sights, extremely uncomfortable to shoot and aim
Everyday washing of clothes, and In winter times you have thick clothes you sometime don't feel if you got hit
Gives no experience in real life arms or combat
Not tactical at all
And las thing, paintball is just a rainbow cum shooting game

Believe me I played both games enough times to say that every time I play paintball people are rushing at each other like Rambo, at the same time shouting "bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!", making the game last as long as counter strike round
And in airsoft it can last for hours

Verdict
Paintball - Alienated looks of guns, shooting rainbow cum, unrealistic and not tactical
Airsoft- realistic (including weapon cleaning, assembly, disassembly), tactical, a lot of teamwork, great experience, real shoot out simulation and hours of fun
So yeah... Kinda

I beg to differ.

Paintball hurts like a bitch, just like getting shot in real life. The 'rainbow cum' as you call it, is a preference, just like when you're picking out a box of airsoft BBs.
Takes just as much tactical prejudice to avoid a face full of paint. Of course you have the option to not exercise tactics.
I don't know what your friends are like, but they obviously enjoy getting shot.
When you play a round of Coast Guard vs. others, a game of speed ball is a minute at the most.
Trust me, I wore a motorcycle jacket through a game, felt every hit.
You run out of ammunition or CO2 'just like in real life'. Let's not mention how electric airsoft guns hold a plus of 200 rounds.
Tippmann 98 custom is beautiful in the way that it can be customized, seeing as most of the Tippmanns I've used have iron sights, E-trigs, Holo sights, red dots, the like.
Not tactical at all? Try a game of speed ball or woodsball around here.

Airsoft? Regardless of the power, AEG/spring/gas, I was hit by at least 30 of those things during a training exercise against the 870s in Eureka, I can't feel the damn things hit me through a pair of camo BDUs or a flight jacket.

Verdict:
Airsoft- Game for pussies and people who don't know the value of currency
Paintball- Game for people who want to have fun.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: TranqDart Field [INSANE AMOUNT OF PHOTOS] - by Toxic - 09-20-2012, 04:15 PM