[FL:RP] Agent Soapy
Hello, I have also been banned for the exact same reason at the exact same time. I believe I should comment on this unban request so you can also hear about my view on this, If you wish for me to write up my own thread then ask. Firstly, I disconnected because I have been having problems with my internet. I reconnect about 10 or so minutes later and get on. I become rebel and spawn, I spawn my car and drive to 'MTL' which was stated on the objective. I parked up my car and firstly saw no defense so I thought it would be helpful to spawn one of my dupes to protect the rebels base. Afterwards, I remember several times I asked him to open the gates. No answer. Then he said 'Do you want to be banned like your friends' Firstly they weren't my friends and I had just connected to the server. Secondly if he had opened the gates this would have been avoided. Then I disconnect because I had been banned without warning after this statement he made. My ban currently states 'prop-climbing, ignoring warning' The latter part really annoys me. I connected to the server and received no warning! Had I received that warning; being a donator, 100 plus hours I wouldn't have done this. I was preparing a contra base and the man at the gates didn't open the gates. If you require any information here is it:

Your Name: [FL:RP] NycDude66

Your Ban ID:14772

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: v2d

Involved: Not sure, I had just arrived on scene and didn't catch any names.

Reason: Stated in the paragraph above.

I have posted on this unban request because it is identical and related topic, but if this must be moved to a new thread then I will delete the post and create a new one.

Thanks in advance,
Luke Bischoff - NycDude66 Wink
Regards,
aviator

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Agent Soapy - by Agent Soapy - 09-19-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Agent Soapy - by aviator - 09-19-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Agent Soapy - by Adman - 09-19-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Agent Soapy - by Agent Soapy - 09-19-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Agent Soapy - by Temar - 09-19-2012, 09:14 PM