PLzzz Unban me its the best rp server i ever known :(
(01-13-2011, 07:56 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: You can have fun but Dont brake the rules to have that fun.

I remember banning you for 2 days for something... RDM I think

Your buddy Suicider#3 rat'ed you out so I gave you 2 days cause I got many complaints of you RDM'ing :/

every time my freind does something, im allways the one that hangs on the blame. Because players miss read my name . But i can tell that i not got banned for 2 days. I talked to the president when i was in jail and said that it wasn't me and he said that he would found something out. but it was suicider 3. I was in the server and i asked a admin how long he was banned.

(01-13-2011, 08:02 PM)s.J. Wrote: You guys had a massive propclimb all over the slums and you were told by other members to delete it.
You didn't do it, so I gave a ban.
The ban is justified since you deliberately broke the rules wich makes it worse.
Also you suck at RP so go back to your "serious" DarkRP server cause I can't believe you played on a real serious server.

i can tell you that we didn't got message about deleting them and you don't how well i played rp. You haven't been on the server every time i was there.
PLzZzz couldn't you just recuce the ban to 1 month. I don't think i would play on the server about 2 month in the future Cheese

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLzzz Unban me its the best rp server i ever known :( - by Suicider#1 - 01-13-2011, 08:04 PM