Unban Request - Nevinator8
You callin me out of dishonesty?

Your the one lieing in your ban request saying it was not you.

And actually i posted the full videos i had of you, so i did my part.

Also, this unban request has nothing to do with you.

Let me quote myself though..

Quote:Who says i can record everyone goofing off?

Seeing as you were usually nearby screwing around, why should that go unpunished. I have seen people get banned for "messing off" just with friends for the heck of it, but why should you be treated any differently?

You broke the rules, do not try and say that you were not the only one, because in truth, there were many more, which obviously i cannot manage to capture at the same time.

Sorry but seriously denying this stuff is bad enough, i can and will post more evidence of other people too that were involved, and goofing off, and i am sure it will make you happy.

Until tomorrow,
Nevinator

The fact that i posted the Full Video had a majority of the evidence that allowed you to issue consequences for the players "Campress, Reliqua, Dead pixel, etc etc"

What exactly else did i supposedly cut out? Its not like i record 24/7 as Fraps is quite space-absorbent for quality videos, and i would only record rulebreaks that i saw, which in most case was you.

So issuing a ban for "editing my own evidence" not only lacks evidence on your part, because you do not know when and how long i record fraps videos for.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Nevinator8 - by Nevy - 09-15-2012, 01:30 AM
RE: Unban Request - Nevinator8 - by wweee2345 - 09-15-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: Unban Request - Nevinator8 - by Nevy - 09-15-2012, 02:30 AM
RE: Unban Request - Nevinator8 - by wweee2345 - 09-15-2012, 03:04 AM
RE: Unban Request - Nevinator8 - by Nevy - 09-15-2012, 03:25 AM
RE: Unban Request - Nevinator8 - by wweee2345 - 09-15-2012, 03:50 AM
RE: Unban Request - Nevinator8 - by Nevy - 09-15-2012, 04:00 AM
RE: Unban Request - Nevinator8 - by Killjoy - 09-15-2012, 09:08 AM