Ban Request - I3o0m, Omawolle, Rxxo
(09-12-2012, 06:19 PM)I3o0M Wrote: First of all the pres let us in!!! we asked him and he opened the door.
-snip-
we only wanted that he set the tax down (at this time we was friendly) but he dont answer for over 5 minutes and then we startet to tranq and hostage him. he dont answered us after this and he broke fearrp he only called ss he said nothing to us. we said follow us and he did nothing. this was the reason for a second tranq.
Okay, so you entered because you wanted the tax lowered, he didn't answer (okay it might be breaking FearRP a bit but im not 100% sure), but then you tranq him and start the raid for what true reason? You guys raided either for him not answering (in my opinion is a crappy reason to raid/tranq someone, but lets see what an admin says) or tax is to high for you; if you guys did it because he wouldnt follow your demand of lowering the tax that is still raiding for high tax...

(09-12-2012, 06:07 PM)OmaWolle Wrote: Okay.. But the rules say, that i cant raid the pres for speedlimits or too high taxes. Get a better reason. Yes i think i have a better reason for it. The pres set the tax to 30. we asked in OOC why he set the tax so high. But he didnt answer. Then after 5 minutes i do a request to lower the tax.. He didnt answer. After 10 minutes we go in his office to look, if he is afk.

This my dear friend, is still because it is high tax, you raided because he wouldn't lower taxes after you asked and didn't get a reply, you guys raided either for him not answering (in my opinion is a crappy reason to raid/tranq someone, but lets see what an admin says) or tax is to high for you; if you guys did it because he wouldnt follow your demand of lowering the tax that is still raiding for high tax...
[witness]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - I3o0m, Omawolle, Rxxo - by Nate500 - 09-12-2012, 06:35 PM