Ban Request - I3o0m, Omawolle, Rxxo
Ok, Let me explain this. Ok, Fine your name isn't Omawalle. It's Omawolle, Mistake on my part

As you can see in the logs if you look, the president says in OOC 'someone ban these guys, I just spawned and they keep tranqing me' I go as S.S to see what's going on. He asks me to come help in his office and as soon as I get up there, They tranq me like 3 times and then shoot me while I'm tranqed. Then they kill the president after he has gave them 2k.

The second part : I decide to make a lobby defense to stop the mishaps that just occured. I start to build when Omawolle comes to me and goes 'someone was shooting me, someone was shooting me' I knew it was a trick but had to go for the RP. So I turned my recording on. As soon as I stand still. I3o0m Tranqs me, and I get shot randomly about 5 times with a TMP while I was on the floor. I then get up and run up to say that I was recording. And Then I3o0m walks over. And blasts me away with an AK randomly. It wasn't a raid because there was no president at the time.

So there. and btw, Don't post abuse on the youtube video. It's not going to help in your case. Also. As soon I said I was recording, You said 'Oh, This is a 'Normal' raid.' When you can obviously tell that you were putting it on.

PS: I didn't get shot by an M4. It was an AK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - I3o0m, Omawalle, Rxxo - by Bigtoe[AP2S1] - 09-12-2012, 02:30 PM