Corleone RP?
My opinion is that in general, i like extorting money as a Corleone, and i see not one problem with it, except the fact that people use it as a reason to burn a persons' shop down because they do not "pay up."

What to do if they do not pay up

Spoiler :
Turn possible clients away, either verbally or by showing a form of lethal presence (Such as letting them see that you are armed.)

Get information on the shopkeeper. Do they have family, where do they live, and who are their friends. Those are all important questions that if put in the hands of the Corleone, can be used as leverage.

Taking something as a substituted payment. If they possibly have a vehicle, taking it would be the smart thing to do. Of course, this can be used as leverage and a motivation for them to start paying up, or else it well end up in a chop shop, or possibly as a new pair of wheels for the Don to drive in.

Trashing their shop. This is a completely non-lethal tactic that could aggravate the shopkeeper into paying the fees, especially if they would like their shop to be generally clean. (Trashing the place could mean littering on their floors, breaking windows, destruction of breakable furniture.)

Physical Torture. If they do not pay up, you should try to beat them into paying the fees. A Crowbar goes well when Role-playing to break their kneecaps and shins, and might i recommend the knife to cut off their toes/fingers/fingernails.

Threats before actions. Threatening them is definitely worth a shot; perhaps try threatening them that you will commit murder and frame it on them, or perhaps threaten that after this many minutes without the fee being payed, then you would burn their shop to the ground.

These are just some of my ideas to do CorleoneRP in different ways than the usual burn if they say no.

The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate

Messages In This Thread
Corleone RP? - by equal - 09-03-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Narc - 09-03-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Corleone RP? - by StillAlive - 09-04-2012, 05:38 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Harry Ford - 09-04-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Foxy The Pirate - 09-04-2012, 07:34 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Nevy - 09-04-2012, 07:34 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Adman - 09-04-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Excalibur - 09-05-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Joey Skylynx - 09-05-2012, 02:00 PM