Corleone RP?
Alright so here is my thoughts on this. Alright i try to get Don Corleone the few times on the server because i love Roleplaying as the Mafia. So yeah i think it's kinda starting to get annoying how the corleones just expect you to pay them instantly so ill tell you how i do it. I usually start by telling the corleones to set up a base in the city (mostly a bar with a fake wall to get a backroom where we can make plans) After that i tell them to go to the shops and offer our protection (and i always tell the corleones to not get violent if the shop owners say no) so if the shop owners say no they move on to the next shop. When they are done they come back to me and tell me which shops didn't want the protection. So at this time most people would just burn the peoples shops down. When they refuse i like to send my men back to tell the shop owners to think about it and i give them like 15 min to think about it then i send my men back. If they refuse a second time i tell my men to start to imply that bad things can happen. And if they decline once again i tell my men to do something like throw rocks trough the windows (by emote ofcourse) and do minor damage to the shop. Because it's like Narcotic said the mafia don't gain everything from just burning down the shops it's better to cause minor damage and try again and again until they accept. And if they still decline after asking them like 10 times i usually tell my men that they don't fear the mafia and just to let the shop be.

TL;DR: Don't burn down their shops for nothing keep trying to extort money from them and cause minor damage to their shops until they give in.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Messages In This Thread
Corleone RP? - by equal - 09-03-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Narc - 09-03-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Corleone RP? - by StillAlive - 09-04-2012, 05:38 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Harry Ford - 09-04-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Foxy The Pirate - 09-04-2012, 07:34 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Nevy - 09-04-2012, 07:34 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Adman - 09-04-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Excalibur - 09-05-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: Corleone RP? - by Joey Skylynx - 09-05-2012, 02:00 PM