Unban request
Recently I have been banned by [FL]Lt.Grub for the reasons:
-Spawning big props.
-RDM.
-Disconnecting to avoid arrest.
1- Now, I would like to comment on the reasons you banned me for. First off I want to admit the fact that I did spawn big props and the props you saw where damaged (HL2) vehicles and the reason why I did that was because I wanted to RP a big accident where people would come and help, police officers would clear the area while "detectives" investigate the crime scene.
This reason was a misunderstanding. (I don't blame you since haven't taken your permission.)
2- RDM. I really don't know what you're implying when you accuse me of RDMing. When a person pulls out a gun and says "Leave", following Fear RP you must comply, just as I did. An S.S. Agent ran towards me and lobbed a few rounds at my friend and I (I seriously have no idea what possessed him to do that). Out of range we ran into the apartments armed ourselves and responded.
I don't think that is considered RDM.
3- Disconnecting to avoid arrest. What? The server crashed twice, every time i came back on I tried to pay bail then a friend of mine rescued me...
Keep in mind that i'm running on a 56kb/s modem in the countryside of a country with a shitty ISP for the summer that's why I'm experiencing lag. One more thing, remember when you took access from cars? and saying that even if I own a car I have no authority to run over people and smash into things? I was aware of that cause I read it in the rules so please don't think of me as a liar. Thank you Smile
P.S: I'm not asking to unban me but for a reduced time if that is possible. And should you consider an unban I would be more than grateful.
Thanks in advance Cheese

[FL:RP]☭VOLT☭[Rv-TNT]
[FL] Grub
rp_evocity_v2d
a
It was a misunderstanding and I hope you consider this unban request to reduce my ban time because I did spawn the props without asking you but for an RP reason.
Eggplant

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by blu - 08-30-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: Unban request - by Killjoy - 08-30-2012, 02:01 PM
RE: Unban request - by blu - 08-30-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Unban request - by Grub - 08-31-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Unban request - by blu - 08-31-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Unban request - by Grub - 09-01-2012, 05:50 PM
RE: Unban request - by blu - 09-01-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Unban request - by Killjoy - 09-01-2012, 08:30 PM