MikeCorpsâ„¢ - Random raid/Threatened to kill me as a cop.
His name again - MikeCorps™

His steam ID - STEAM_0:1:41706789

Time/Date of incident: monday august 27th 0:37 onwards

Admins online - No

Summary - I opened my apartment door, about to leave. Then i noticed a policeman outside. He wouldn't move and kept blocking the door and persisted to grief me, i backed up from the door in attempt to wait him out. But he stormed in with a gun to my head, he then handcuffed me and forced me out of the room. At this point i was calling out for help to admins on the ooc/@ chat. He then used a lockpick i imagine to lockpick the bathroom where my contra/weed was stored. I then had to bargain my freedom of him loosening the handcuffs, He wanted 2k just to unhandcuff me, I agreed to give him the 2k, but i didnt. So then he handcuffed me again.

His main way of communicating was through through his Microphone, so alot of the chat would be missing and 1-sided at the start.
But he persisted with his vigilante searches with no search warrant, he held a gun on me so i had to follow the FearRP.

On the OOC chat i learnt that i wasn't the only victim in his grief/troll raids. He also random raided ezDeezer before me. After he was done raiding me, he random raided the coreleones next door i think his names was xx Nemesis xx or something.

Screenshots -
He demanded 2k to unhandcuff me. Yeah. He was a cop to.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2akljr4&s=6 - From the screenshot you can see his 'description' that he's a serious roleplayer and has a great humor. I wish i could of met him in better circumstances.

screenshot of him handcuffing me again when i didn't pay him his 2k.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1580eo0&s=6

screenshot of him forcing me out of my apartment - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lvkztj&s=6 ( i think i scrolled up in the text to show i didn't give him consent and i had no search warrant)
You can also see that "ezDeezer" said ' He did that to me to ' after i said why is a cop random raiding my apartment.

result - i lost a money printer and 7 weed pots due to his vigilante roleplay. I also warned him that i took screenshots and i'll be posting a BR for the random raid, i told him that i wanted a sincere apology and compensation for the items he destroyed.

When your going through the logs, you'll see me like a broken record saying something along the lines of "Please leave my apartment, i don't consent to searches." His reply to it was "I'm holding a gun on you, now stand still....................... *he handcuffs me* Now get out of the apartment." *Gun still pointed at me* I was tempted to stay because he can't shoot me as a cop, but i didn't wanna test him. He's already breaking rules, why wouldn't he rdm me?

Thank you for reading the long read and i hope you do the best course of action.

Sorry for including xx nemesis xx & ezDeezer i didn't ask them for their permission for me to be able to use their names in a ban post. But i just wanted more evidence against MikeCorps™

Messages In This Thread
MikeCorpsâ„¢ - Random raid/Threatened to kill me as a cop. - by chickendinner123 - 08-27-2012, 09:51 AM