Joey Skylynx's Unban Request
(08-19-2012, 08:54 AM)Zzzzap Wrote:
Quote:I'm sorta confused on how firing of AK-47's in the Gas Station area is considered raiding

That was not the reason why I put "Random raid" in the ban reason. You raided a gunshop in BP, because you "Needed ammo for your work"
You cannot raid people because you need ammo. You damn right know that too.
Organizing a robbery with two people is considered Random Raiding...? I went into his shop area, and demanded five pistol ammo[it's below the $2000 per person limit] and the first thing he did was ran and called you over. This was also about roughly 45 Minutes before the hobo incident when ECPD was chasing after me for owning a crowbar. Hence why I robbed the store for five pistol ammo. I needed something which could actually viably take on the police.

FailRP?
Oh boy.
Joey, you were a HOBO[Owner of Project Housing/Unemployed] with a damn TOWER[Project Housing] in the middle of the city??

Not to mention you gave out weapons to everyone[Which was given to me after the initial raid by the police] and shot people randomly from your tower with an AK47. I don't recall shooting anyone. Maybe someone else was up there shooting one of the 20 AK47s I received from a gundealer?
How can an hobo obtain an Ak-47 and even give them out to people? And dont bullshit me with "AK47 IS A CHEAP GUN HURR"
Why can't hobos have firearms? Maybe they stole them...? Maybe someone gave them to us(which is the story funny enough)? Why do things have to be black and white with RP. If I was given the firearms from a 3rd Party and it influenced a popular uprising it's gonna happen.
Also, I even warned you in @@@ saying your next ban will be a permanent one, yet you still kept fail RPing.
'Everyone stop firing guns off in the street!' is all I remember seeing in the admin quotes.
And you probably wonder why the cops raided your tower? YOU WERE STANDING WITH AN AK-47 SHOOTING AT PEOPLE FROM IT
I never shot anyone...? Most the AK-47's were donated from a gun dealer, and I never even shot at anyone in the server. If anyone did it was probably the cops returning after the first attack when we were armed.

jesus, where is peoples damn common sense these days?!
The entire incident before the Hobo Tower Raid was a perfectly legitimate robbery. I went there and held the gun dealer up with a crowbar[with two others] for pistol ammo, he refused and constantly broke metagame and called you over because he didn't want to be robbed[breaking fear rp?], and you yelled at me for random raiding when I was pulling off a robbery which happened to have a reason. I was robbing within the limits of the server, it was one robbery, and it could of been avoided had the gun dealer hired the multiple security groups offering services in the server.
I'm rather dumbfounded on where your getting the assumption I was shooting at people considering when I armed up with AK-47, I was out with the others in the street shooting them into the sky.
I know you'll probably backhand me for saying this, but can you provide any form of logs or anything to show that I had harmed someone?

Messages In This Thread
Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Joey Skylynx - 08-19-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-19-2012, 06:49 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Joey Skylynx - 08-19-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 08-19-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-21-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-19-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-22-2012, 12:25 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Faustie - 08-22-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-22-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Slick Rick - 08-22-2012, 02:32 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-22-2012, 04:30 PM