Evocity Pawn Shop - Buy - Sell - Trade
*A letter drops in at the Evocity Pawn Shop's office*

Good day, Evocity Pawn Shop encorperations.

Allow me to introduce myself. Name's Wayne Toward. Businessman, husband and a member of the Carpe Diem society league.
It has come to my attention that you're driving this little store with quite a lot of success.

This is why I have come to you. To ensure the future in your coorperation and make your life or/and finances a little more bright, I'd like to finance the whole company.
Take it from a businessman, I hate to see future potential partners vanquish in the shame of poverty and bad costumers.

Of course financing is not just a word, no no. Behind this lies a true fascinating of your coorperation as a whole.
The idea behind this is nothing less than brilliant and if I am not missinformed then you are already growing.
On the other hand the problem with growth is of course again, economy. Money makes the world spin around, isn't that what they say.

New employess, new warehouses, new offices and new stores. It's expensive, I think we can all come to an agreement in that statement.
To make sure you will have no trouble affording this, I'd like to hand over 170.000 US dollars to whoever is in charge of your financing systems.

I hope that you will grow and become what I can feel you will become. As a good friend of mine once told me: "Invest small, earn big".

Have a wonderfull day, and I hope to see you soon.

- Kind regards, Wayne Toward, Carpe Diem society league.
The following 6 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Noobias, Vitrox, Lee_myung_jae, def Delight, kevalalajnen, GeorgeTheBoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: EvoCity Pawn Shop - Buying and Selling - by StillAlive - 08-18-2012, 10:36 PM