Wtfsgoinondotcom Unban Request
Your name: {?CG?}Wtfsgoinondotcom

Your ban ID: 13782

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: Perma-ban from both

Involved: {?CG?} Pumpkin

Why we should unban you: Once again I do not know why I was banned. I was banned for the same reason as last time and last time I posted an unban request saying the same thing. The only difference this time is that I was on the server around when I got banned. Last time I was banned I hadn't been on the server for a long time before. I will say once again, that I have NEVER hacked ANYTHING in my entire life, and I can only hope you believe me. Temar keeps saying I am hacking and tampering except I was simply not. I have always loved FLRP and I would have no reason to ruin my own experience by hacking. Besides, I don't even know what I would have hacked. I don't know if the accusation is an honest mistake, or a lie; but either way it is incorrect. Last time my unban request was not accepted, but I didn't care because it expired. This time I just don't want to be perma-banned from one of my favorite servers. I listed my friend {?CG?} Pumpkin as a witness because he was there both times I played before getting banned. He is a friend of mine; however, he would not lie about what he says. I am only telling you he is my friend because you can easily find out that he is and then you might think that we tried to trick you. All I can really say is that I promise I didn't do anything, and I would like to know specifically what I am being accused of.

Messages In This Thread
Wtfsgoinondotcom Unban Request - by minimstrb - 08-18-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: Wtfsgoinondotcom Unban Request - by Temar - 08-18-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Wtfsgoinondotcom Unban Request - by minimstrb - 08-18-2012, 09:03 PM
RE: Wtfsgoinondotcom Unban Request - by minimstrb - 08-18-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Wtfsgoinondotcom Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-19-2012, 03:50 AM