Technical games problems need help!
Hey guys so i know that there are a lot of you guys here on FL that seems to be very good at Technical stuff with computers and such. Sure im an IT student but im not really to good with some aspects of computers. Alright now here is my problem.

Okay so i recently bought a game i have wanted for sometime called L.A Noire. So i installed the game and when i press launch nothing happends. I mean the mouse icon seems to load but then nothing happeneds. So i looked it up on the web and i have tried turning of so it won't ask if i want to run the program and i have also tried to run the game as administrator and i have even followed the tech support on Rockstar games website and updated everything but nothing seems to work. I have also looked for solutions on google but there seems to be mostly only answers for if you have the game on steam which i don't since i bought it at a Game store. So now i ask you please if anyone know how to fix it please please please tell me because i really want to play this game.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Messages In This Thread
Technical games problems need help! - by Foxy The Pirate - 08-17-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: Technical games problems need help! - by earl - 08-17-2012, 08:36 PM