Banned For life.
Sad 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
"I'm banned for an unfair reason."

Your name: Kyle

Your ban ID: 12836

Banned by: Console

Server: Ban Occurred 4th of July on the RP_EvoCity_V2D Map.

Involved: No Admins where on the server while i was playing, Another player was banned for "Abusing a glitch to gain an unfair advantage" his name was [FL:RP] Kurious.

Why we should unban you: We were both banned permanently with an unfair reason, In all honesty we both did not know that Item (Batteries) was glitched. And I'm not Glitching, advertising/promoting item duping, I have Earned Every Dollar and item from being true and not cheating. I am only 18 years old and i play on my fathers MAC OSX computer, he is so strict he doesn't allow me to download anything. So how could i hack or Glitch when i dont know how too, So All I'm saying is that I did not know that Item was glitched and i would have never messed with it if i knew. So i am sorry for anything in the past, I just want to move on with everything and just get along. So please look this ban over and i hope we can settle things out.

Also i have Read All the Rules Of the Un-ban Request, and i did realize that is said if its a permanent ban i have to wait 2 months if my Un-Ban request is denied. I did not wait the two months but i just think this is unfair that some of your admins have a grudge against me, and just abuse their power on me before i can prove my innocents. All i want is One of the Owners Or Co-Owners To review this, And only them Close this Un-Ban Request please. I hope we can work things out because i love fearless allot its my only server i play on Garry's mod and i play it all the time when i can, so i hope you guys can review this and have a heart because i am sorry and i would never mess with any glitched items.

Other Info: [FL:RP] Kurious Ban page link: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16379

My Other Un-Ban Request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16765
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

Messages In This Thread
Banned For life. - by Hoodrat38 - 07-25-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Banned For life. - by kurious - 07-25-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: Banned For life. - by Ruxandra - 07-25-2012, 09:57 PM