Ban Request for: Hero Of Justice and MeshHead
Name of player: Hero of Justice and MeshHead

SteamID: MeshHead STEAM_0:1:43725736
Hero Of Justice (Prior to the Steam Network being down, I can't get Hero Of Justices Steam ID)

Time in GMT: 18:30 GMT 1+

Server: v33x

Summary: What happened was that Hero of justise, MeshHead and ST34M managed to get a Trabant inside Nexus. Hero and Mesh quiqly spawnied in these Fridge Golems and then (With the trabant) tried to ramm the Nexus secerety wall that was set up. Hero claimed he RPed by delivering a car to the president. Mesh was a Paramedic and said the exact same thing.

Later (After arresting Hero and a Collaborator called ST34M) Mesh came down to jail to heal the prisoners, I let him pass and instantly he let all the prisoners lose. We rearrested the prisoners and the president Demoted Mesh from Paramedic. About 2 min later, Mesh show up and raid the Jail and manage to get everyone out of there. about 60 sec later. The server crash.

Another thing that before all this: Mesh was also uncuffing Suspects that where trespassing Nexus (As police officer).

Evidence: My most resent screenshots

Overall:
Hero of Justice: FailRP, Not doing his job (As chef) and being a general minge.
MeshHead: FailRP, Job abuse (He used his job as paramedic to get access to the prisoners just to let them free), Not doing his job (As Paramedic), General minge and NRL (If Demote count).

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request for: Hero Of Justice and MeshHead - by Catkillerfive - 07-25-2012, 05:17 PM