Can't Access Server: Mac OSX Error
(07-21-2012, 07:52 AM)Andreas Wrote: Finaly another mac user, I can help you for sure. Add me on steam as soon as possible.

zindri_01

And Flux, next retarded comment like that from you and I will ban/take your post access for one week. I wont tolerate that, he asked nicely and you came with that retarded answer. Now you know it..

Peace.

Thanks very much Andreas. Just moved to a new house at the moment and Virgin Media are coming to fit our new Fibre Optic Broadband on saturday so if it is OK with you, I will add you the minute we're up and running.

Another issue, I somehow managed to gain access to the server 2 days ago and when I did there were some major graphics issues that I did not experience when I had bootcamp last month. The brightness and contrast was very sluggish and dark. Also, the screen at one point completely blacked out and took up to 5 minutes to regain some form of clarity.

It's an Intel HD3000 (Yes not the best chipset for graphics but ive never suffered a single performance or graphical issue up until the two days ago). All my drivers are up to date.

Messages In This Thread
Can't Access Server: Mac OSX Error - by VerteX - 07-20-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: Can't Access Server: Mac OSX Error - by Flux - 07-21-2012, 12:02 AM
RE: Can't Access Server: Mac OSX Error - by Dylan - 07-21-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: Can't Access Server: Mac OSX Error - by VerteX - 07-22-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: Can't Access Server: Mac OSX Error - by NaVi - 07-21-2012, 10:05 AM