Ban On 3 people. Please Read important.
(07-17-2012, 04:39 AM)Reliqua Wrote: We happened upon MTL, and I needed to build a base for SAA, so we bought the doors. We owned the doors and asked you to leave. Also, I'll be placing a ban request on you, due to you basing as a gun dealer with contra, breaking NLR, basing in a place we owned, breaking FearRP, and other breaches in the rules. Also, you guys shot at us when we asked you to leave after buying the doors. So we shot back.

Reliqua you cant even post a ban on us because you guys broke so many rules in the first place, first off we owend the MTL before any of you guys showed up, and yes we were busy building are trucking company and forgot to buy the front gate of the MTL. But that dont give you the right to Randomly kill us, And raid us for no Role play reason. Also i was not basing as gun dealer i was the owner of the company and i deliver the product with my truck driver to the buyers locaton. (Basing would be me not selling anything and contra farming) but we were selling and yes my guaurd had the contra only not me. So please go ahead make the request because it will be denied. you cant say we shot first because earl shot at me and killed me thats why my gaurds fired back.

The logs dont lie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban On 3 people. Please Read important. - by HOODRAT97 - 07-17-2012, 04:59 AM