Ban On 3 people. Please Read important.
(07-17-2012, 04:39 AM)Reliqua Wrote: We happened upon MTL, and I needed to build a base for SAA, so we bought the doors. We owned the doors and asked you to leave. Also, I'll be placing a ban request on you, due to you basing as a gun dealer with contra, breaking NLR, basing in a place we owned, breaking FearRP, and other breaches in the rules. Also, you guys shot at us when we asked you to leave after buying the doors. So we shot back.

For one We were in the MTL way before you guys showed up, We were building Are Evocity Trucking company. And you guys decided to come up and buy are doors while we were building. Also Its not are fault we forgot to buy the door while we where building. Then you said we were basing as gun dealer, and actually he wasn't. The Gun dealer goes on delivery trips to people who order from him, Also yes i had contra a security gaurd cant have contra.? And we never shot, Earl decided to pull out an m4 carbine and RDM the gun dealer. And thats when i opened fire on you guys because you all starting shooting at me.

So your story is completely wrong.
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban On 3 people. Please Read important. - by Hoodrat38 - 07-17-2012, 04:49 AM