Unban request - Balltre
Your name: Balltre

Your ban ID: 12466

Banned by: [FL] Pinkie Pie

Server: V2D

Involved: Me, some rebels, ss, cop and the admin.

Why we should unban you: What happend:

I drove to the UM as Head of SS, but I was in a suit at the time. when I saw a big fort, I asked if I could come in and take a look around, and the rebels secuity guard said no, I also heard that two rebels were ralking in the mic if they were gonna kill the president, after 5 seconds, when I was bout to leave I heard a contra noise, So I pretended I didnt hear anything, went into my car and drove just around the corner so they didnt see me, I called for backup, but as I saw noone responded or came after two minutes, I took the case by myself, I unsuited, drove back, and asked again If I could come in, the gate suddenly opened, So I walked in, and yes, I saw contra in the window right by the gate to UM, So I cuffed the rebel, and tried to cuff the security guard, but he started to shoot at me, I managed to kill him, but I saw another ss was there, and he was uncuffing the rebel. Then the whole discussion started. I ended up getting banned for 7 days for Fail raid and lying to an admin, Fail raid was for "randomly going inside a base" without a warrant, And Yes, I did go in without a warrant, and Im sorry I forgot that, but I did tell the truth to the admin.

Please look over the situation, Thanks. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Balltre - by Ellingsenftw - 07-16-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Unban request - Balltre - by MikeyTheFox - 07-17-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: Unban request - Balltre - by Ellingsenftw - 07-17-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: Unban request - Balltre - by MikeyTheFox - 07-17-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: Unban request - Balltre - by Ellingsenftw - 07-17-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: Unban request - Balltre - by Killjoy - 07-18-2012, 10:08 AM
RE: Unban request - Balltre - by Ellingsenftw - 07-18-2012, 11:16 AM
RE: Unban request - Balltre - by Temar - 07-21-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Unban request - Balltre - by MikeyTheFox - 07-24-2012, 11:26 AM