Perm banned, here to appeal for the second time.
I don't really see why I have to record it, why can't we just go to an roleplay server and RP together instead of trying to get my fraps going without crash, you would get a better overview to.
Or actually... I don't see why I have to do this at all. I have never seen anyone doing this before, I don't see why you people hate me, I changed like we all do.. I'm only asking for one and only chance to show you that I have improved my RP intentions, I want to play on your servers, play with my few remaining friends I got left.
Please justify this thread before the whole community starts commenting on my unban request, this has nothing to do with you, except me and the admins so please, lay off..
Why would I make an unban request if I just wanted to come back breaking the rules again?
What I mean is .. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12145 <- This guy got away easy ( My friend ), but me... You need demos? I'm sorry but I can't provide you any form for recordings yet, I got a crappy computer.
Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perm banned, here to appeal for the second time. - by basti703 - 07-11-2012, 08:36 PM