Toolgun Glitch - Lightning
My name is Lightning

Ban #: 12238

Banned by: ruxandra

Servers banned from : V33x and V2d

Involved: Me, and Speedboy.

Why i should be unbanned (or ban shortened):
As far as i am aware, I did no hack or glitch I was aware of. it started off small, me as the president, trying to build a fancy looking baracade, when a SS got in the way and changed colour. I thought it was something the president could do as he is the boss of the SS and Police. I experimented further, and changed a rebel to a Stone man. I was quite surprised and thought that the whole thing was something the admins put in. So we had about 4 minutes of people zapping each other, the entire server pretty much did it. Then i realized that if this was a glitch, i would be banned for it, so i started to attempt to remove the paint works, which were quickly reapplied by other toolguns. I decided the best i could do was to step down as president, and clean my SS up. I think the glitch occurred due to my client being at a higher version, since an update for Garry's Mod was just 15 minutes before the incident, and i had connection issues. I take full responsibility for the starting of the incident, but i deny forcing the glitch or hacking the game. Anyone could have started this, and i find it slightly unfair how i found it, and being new to the server (under 15 hour playing time) I doubt I have any real awareness of bug reporting and glitch reporting. There is (as far as I am aware) no report bugs here: www.fearlessrp.net/bugreport in the game 10 minute messages, making it hard for me to know where to report the glitch in the first place.

I apologize for making this such a hassle for you all, but I really love the server and i wish to continue playing it!

Lightning

Messages In This Thread
Toolgun Glitch - Lightning - by Lightning - 07-11-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Toolgun Glitch - Lightning - by Lightning - 07-13-2012, 06:44 AM
RE: Toolgun Glitch - Lightning - by Ruxandra - 07-13-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: Toolgun Glitch - Lightning - by Temar - 07-13-2012, 09:09 AM
RE: Toolgun Glitch - Lightning - by Lightning - 07-14-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: Toolgun Glitch - Lightning - by Ted - 07-13-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: Toolgun Glitch - Lightning - by Lightning - 07-13-2012, 04:21 PM
RE: Toolgun Glitch - Lightning - by Ruxandra - 07-17-2012, 12:12 AM