The great religion discussion thread
(07-10-2012, 10:59 PM)Midget Wrote: Post whatever you want, I was just saying that this thread is a little pointless. Why would someone want to talk about religion in a gaming community. Am I not allowed to state my opinion here?
And I never told you that you MUST go to a religion forum, I just said that you should. You don't need to, but in MY opinion you should go to a religion forum to talk about religion.

If you ask me the thread has a slightly little bit of racist meaning to it also. Don't ask me why, because I have no legit reason for saying that.
But I feel a presence of racist here.
I understand that what I just said there was a little dumb. But I really do feel it.

You also don't need to redirect me to all the forums here. You must think I'm a f*cking animal.

If your opinion is off-topic, no. No you are not. And if you dared reading my opening-post, you would see in which ways discussing religion can give you more knowledge.

Your racism detector is fallacious, not once has there been any mentioning of any races, and if there has, there certainly has not been made any discriminatory remarks towards them.

Messages In This Thread
The great religion discussion thread - by Dylan - 06-27-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: The great religion discussion thread - by Dylan - 07-10-2012, 11:07 PM