Ryan Uban Request
(07-09-2012, 06:39 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You were constantly disturbing other people's passive RP. The evidence provided against you showed use of excessive force, killing/injuring pretty much everybody in the nearby area.

This is not true. In the screenshot as you can see there is blood splattering.... At the point blank range i was at there was no way i could have hurt anybody but him. If i even walked by them they freaked out... I don't believe i broke any rules at all. I did not ruin their passive rp. They ruined it by attacking me first without warning me to leave. Regardless if it is passive RP or not, they still did not ask me to leave by threatening me, instead they attacked me with a knife. I was not disturbing there RP all i was doing was watching... I still believe this ban was unfair and that it should be lifted/shortened. BTW the evidence shows me shooting someone there are many different reasons why someone could be shooting someone you cant automatically incline that I was rdming someone just from a picture. This is not concrete evidence. Also if someone attacks you regardless if it was during a passive rp or not, you have a roleplay reason to attack them back. (IRL if someone stabs you almost to death, your going to want to kill them.) If this was such a "serious passive rp" they wouldnt have attacked me without a reason.
I hit the CTRL key but I'm still not in control!

[Image: Pawn_f6e73f_1525960.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Ryan Uban Request - by freddy4108 - 07-09-2012, 06:12 AM
RE: Ryan Uban Request - by Killjoy - 07-09-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Ryan Uban Request - by freddy4108 - 07-10-2012, 01:47 AM
RE: Ryan Uban Request - by freddy4108 - 07-10-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Ryan Uban Request - by freddy4108 - 07-11-2012, 05:38 AM
RE: Ryan Uban Request - by Killjoy - 07-11-2012, 08:22 AM