Unban Request - Cownipples
Your name: (Steam friends name) Cownipples

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 12202

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Killjoy

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I wasn't intending to climb on the rooftop. I was on the topfloor in the apartments, and I was trying to make a house, then I spawned a vehicle (chair) on a prop (some kind of chair in rp evocity props.) to make something. Then I tried to sit in my new chair, and when I got out, I got stuck on the roof. That was it. I wasn't on the rooftop for a long time either. Just like a minute or so.

Oh and the propspamming? I spawned 2 bottles. In my opinion that is not prop spamming.

But I do understand why you banned me killjoy. People shouldn't be on the rooftops. However, I would have appreciated if you gave me the chance to explain myself before you banned me.

If you do not feel like unbanning me, could you atleast lower it. 7 days for glitching up on the rooftops (by an accident) and spawning 2 bottles is a bit much.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Cownipples - by Cownipples - 07-10-2012, 01:07 AM
RE: Unban Request - Cownipples - by Killjoy - 07-10-2012, 01:57 AM
RE: Unban Request - Cownipples - by Cownipples - 07-10-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: Unban Request - Cownipples - by Killjoy - 07-11-2012, 07:50 AM