Ryan Uban Request
Your name: (Ryam Jesus Is My Savior)

Your ban ID: (12172)

Banned by: (KillJoy)

Server: (V2D)

Involved: (I don't remember the names but i remember what happened.)

Why we should unban you: (I believe that the evidence supported for the ban request proves to be unsubstantial The man I had killed in the screenshot had attacked me just 30 seconds earlier. He attacked me almost killing me i had 5 hp left i ran away and got away. I then came back to him and killed him after i healed myself with a health pack. In role play if someone hurts you almost killing you, it is completely normal to fight back and want revenge. "This is a legitimate RP Reason for the murder." After I had killed this man people started chasing me with crowbars and knifes trying to kill me. I told them to stop they broke fearRP. They tried to attack me and i killed them. I don't believe that this ban was fair. I would not consider it rdm or even close to massive rdm. The evidence given did not even prove that i killed him randomly. I don't believe that the evidence proves that I committed rdm only that I had shot and killed someone. Also in this case the man attacking me with the knife had no reason to attack me.... I had a justified reason to attack him and he didn't. Thus it was failrp. Since he didnt have a justified reason to attack me he should be the one banned not me. I believe that this ban should be removed if not shortened. Thanks Ryan) Also I don't see how I broke any rules. If you could please explain what rules I broke that would be great. Thanks.
I hit the CTRL key but I'm still not in control!

[Image: Pawn_f6e73f_1525960.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Ryan Uban Request - by freddy4108 - 07-09-2012, 06:12 AM
RE: Ryan Uban Request - by Killjoy - 07-09-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Ryan Uban Request - by freddy4108 - 07-10-2012, 01:47 AM
RE: Ryan Uban Request - by freddy4108 - 07-10-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Ryan Uban Request - by freddy4108 - 07-11-2012, 05:38 AM
RE: Ryan Uban Request - by Killjoy - 07-11-2012, 08:22 AM