Propglitching to an upper floor.
I find it ridiculous that I received a 7 day ban for getting myself unstuck when 4 people were there to witness it, how did no one in the bottom of the Nexus confirm that I was indeed stuck in the door with another player. Skeptical

Terrible investigating skills by the admin, you should at least confirm the facts before handing out extremely long bans. You saw me glitch up into the second floor of the Nexus, but you never pondered why I was floating half way into an open door or why there were 4 people standing around at the bottom of the Nexus who could have all confirmed my story had you given me 20 seconds to ask them in chat to confirm it.

tl;dr I know you've all probably dealt with your fair share of idiots, but accidents do happen in this game and people like me shouldn't have to wait a week to get a little assistance.

I accept my ban for what it is, but I have no intentions of ever coming back here to play after suffering from what I consider to be an extremely dumb and thoughtless ban.

Messages In This Thread
Propglitching to an upper floor. - by Charades - 07-01-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Propglitching to an upper floor. - by Charades - 07-06-2012, 05:07 AM
RE: Propglitching to an upper floor. - by Killjoy - 07-06-2012, 09:35 AM