Unban Request
Your name: Germs

Your ban ID: 12059

Banned by: Ruxandra (I bet nobody saw that one coming)

Server:v33x

Involved: Me, Ruxandra, Dr Winrar

Why we should unban you: Because i didn't do anything wrong.

I crashed into a car who was pulling out from the petrol station, i don't recall who it was but he got out of his car and pointed his gun at me, after several seconds of awkward silence he got back in his car. I drove away and tapped lightly into his side and told him to learn how to drive as i drove away, giggling to myself like a little girl. As i was passing the nexus he began shooing at me, most of the shots missed and i stopped driving at the bottom of the street to turn my camera around and see who was shooting, although i already knew who it was. Unsurprisingly after undoubtedly following me around since i joined, Ruxandra appeared, apparently she witnessed the entire thing, he never got back into his car and had his gun on me the entire time. Funninly enough as soon as we entered town i said to Winrar 'Drive slowly, Ruxandra is on'

I join this server to have fun, i don't feel the need to constantly have fraps running because i'd rather just play. I don't have any proof that this is what happened, but i imagine someone else saw it and can confirm that he put his gun down and got back into his car. Other than Winrar, but as we know he is my friend which means he absolutely 100% must be lieing, in the eyes of Ruxandra he is also sacrificing babies and painting swastikas in the blood of virgins.

Rest assured i am already completely aware that the reply i receive will just be 'STOP LIEING I WILL BAN YOU AGAIN I WILL BAN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY YOU DISGUST ME FILTHY MISOGYNIST RAPIST PIG' but i still feel the need to actually tell the truth.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Germs - 07-05-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 07-05-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Germs - 07-05-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Killjoy - 07-05-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Killjoy - 07-06-2012, 10:23 AM