The great religion discussion thread
(07-03-2012, 07:58 PM)DerStorm Wrote: To be honest with you all, I am a Christian and I respect the teaching the bible and god have given us but I do see why a lot of people are tired of getting scolded of Christian fanatics and getting our beliefs forced down their throat. But if you stepped away from it all for just a single moment so think of it like this: We think embracing Christianity is only way of escaping the bowels of hell so perhaps it isn’t that bad again. My fellow Christians are only trying to save you from what we think is going to happen in the afterlife, we’re trying to help you and give you a fine list of moral values and rules. Again there is another but to this as I also respect peoples right to believe in what they want to and also their right to refrain from believing anything at all.

Oh yes and before I hear anything about Christians bullying atheist then I would like to mention that atheists are doing the exact same thing to Christians here in Denmark. It seems religion isn’t the problem, people is the problem. Blaming religion for anything is kind of the same thing as blaming a gun for killing somebody, it just doesn’t make sense. Now lets see if we can keep this debate nice and clean without any flaming or verbal assaults. We’re all civilized persons so lets all be mature.

the thing about hell mate is most religions have one and if ur not a beliver u will go to hell, its just a way to get people to join whatever you belive in rly. if i had to pick a religion to join i would join Buddhism and i don't even like that one that much so i will stay with my religion i have now the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster http://www.venganza.org/

join me none belivers Cheese

Messages In This Thread
The great religion discussion thread - by Dylan - 06-27-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: The great religion discussion thread - by danishmaifa - 07-04-2012, 08:54 AM