Test Drive: Unlimited 2
(12-13-2010, 05:01 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Looks good.Very good graphics. I'm not sure about the control in the game though; I litteraly lol'd at the fail-drift at 1:10 - 1:15 in the first video x]
And I'm not that into Luxurious cars. Street-race is the thing you wanna get, trust me. Without the gangsta-style, a racing-game can get pretty boring.
Believe me, I've got a bunch of race-games at home that i've been playing since I was... who knows. And I know that what I just wrote Skeptical
If you're going old-school you should get the NFS-Underground2 and NFS-Carbon. That's some seriously nice race-games where you can style and edit your vehicles from exhaust-haulers to side-mirrors. Pluss that Carbon has a story to it ;P You hear other people talking to you in both of the games. I wouldnt buy that game you've posted about if you're planning to not get bored of it. It looks awfully much like burnout; Just driving insanely fast forward with slow handlig and long curves. But hey... suit yourself Tounge

believe me I played the first game and it's totally not like that and if you have a steering wheel it's so much more fun and also that drift is a good drift lol drifting in the streets isn't like Tokio drift like most of you think.
-Signature removed-

Messages In This Thread
Test Drive: Unlimited 2 - by Ms. Mudpie - 12-13-2010, 04:23 PM
RE: Test Drive: Unlimited 2 - by s.J. - 12-18-2010, 03:56 PM
RE: Test Drive: Unlimited 2 - by s.J. - 12-18-2010, 10:01 PM
RE: Test Drive: Unlimited 2 - by The 53rd - 12-20-2010, 06:05 PM