Easily Aggravated Admin
I got alot of bans but none of them containing that I used curse words I did never use curse words neither will I in the future as we can see Pechvarry is assuming I said something bad - quote "You microphoned "Stupid d*ckhead admin" or something similiar" MEANING that Pechvarry had no idea of what I said which makes part 1/3 of the BAN A WRONG CAUSE.

1. Pechvarry the Admin was not sure what I said 1/3 of the ban WRONGLY MADE
2. Pechvarry the Admin confesses that he put FearRP by "misstake" 2/3 of the ban WRONGLY MADE
3. Pechvarry the Admin now have ONE cause and ONE cause ONLY for the 5 1/2 DAYS BAN and that was for Insulting players which by the way goes to NR.1 in the list - By players Admin is referring TO HIMSELF which makes the whole REASON for the ban Inacurrate.

Ladies and Gentlemen I have proven again that one Admin is wrong under 1 week, for how long will this ignorance and stupidity last? - Hope for the best of both regular players and Admins that it will end soon.

Any other Admin viewing this thread will recognize that The Brain wins this argument and that the Admin called Pechvarry is an ignorant bafoon (Excuse my French) who LIES to get his ways.

Therefor I will rightfully reclaim the Ban GONE! [Any-other Admin who reads this remove the ban.]

Messages In This Thread
Easily Aggravated Admin - by Index - 06-26-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Easily Aggravated Admin - by Pechvarry - 06-26-2012, 03:45 PM
RE: Easily Aggravated Admin - by DerStorm - 06-26-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Easily Aggravated Admin - by Index - 06-26-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: Easily Aggravated Admin - by Pechvarry - 06-26-2012, 04:35 PM