Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo
Case #1:

Name of player: Shamanistic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52654481

Time in GMT: Forgot, but about 15 hours ago.

Server: v2d

Summary: He requested the government to demote me from police officer when he was a bmd for stepping on a shocked body, when it was actually a fireman, who then got killed by an SS. This guy doesn't like me in general, I'm guessing this is some sort of hate thing he did?

Evidence: I have one witness of this: Spitfire (the SS), who even radioed that I wasn't the one who killed the knocked out person, but in fact a fireman, whom he killed for doing so.

I could have quickly gotten him banned because Spitfire was ready to vouch for me right then and there, but Alexia never responded, as expected.
But I saw her at the bank after the server restarted and told her the story, she said "He hates you, I can't do anything about that." << I didn't even bother after then (This response didn't really stun me, because I already had a impression of how the admins act on this server.), but I saw a ban request thread on him here, and saw someone else vouch for the ban in the thread, so I made this. I really hope this guy gets banned.

@Spitfire, reply please.

Case #2:

Name: Ludo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42147535

Time in GMT: Forgot, but about 19 hours ago.

Server: v2d

Summary: I went up to the top nexus floor, I had a gun out. Salinsky quickly handcuffed me. After I was done with talking to the president, he decided to arrest me for disrespect against president. At that same moment, three minges, i mean three secret service came and surrounded me, Salinsky was also one to surround me. They laughed like donkeys at their own jokes at me while I was trapped in between them. I was getting tired of being trapped there and started jumping to find a way out, and then once of the SS kept yelling: "Stop moving!"

They tased me, and Ludo makes more jokes, and then shoots me, while I was knocked out.

Evidence: Salinsky was there and he told them that it was against the rules and he is witness to this case.

Salinsky, reply please

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Int64 - 06-26-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Int64 - 06-26-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Int64 - 06-26-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Dsu - 06-26-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Int64 - 06-26-2012, 04:09 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Salinsky - 06-26-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by beflok - 06-26-2012, 09:07 PM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Int64 - 06-27-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo - by Killjoy - 06-30-2012, 02:01 PM