Ryan's Unban Request
(06-25-2012, 10:54 PM)grub Wrote: Oh hello I recall you...

How shall I begin?

To start, I was in my house for the past Hour or two just listening to music...
I didn't touch anyone's car.. Infact if you ask just about anyone I honestly haven't be doing much over the last couple of days besides just really building/passive rping.. Lets start the story shall we?

I was sitting in my house happily building and then you come on along... Clearly contra raiders... I seemly sit there talking through the window and then I clearly told you I can't hear microphones ingame and asked you to type. You finally typed and came up with this POOR RP reason to try to get in... My wife died.. Big whoop you didn't try to really RP it.. YOu didn't even do /me's you just sat there like a bump on a log... Then about 5seconds later I hear through the screech " FEAR RP FEAR RP" and then I get shot.. I'm sitting there thinking " What the hell are these kids doing?"

All I do is simply stand there hoping that you would take the train wrecked RP into something magical.. You failed at doing so and which case just shot my place up... OH Then you stole my car and drove that around for awhile.. Then I simply asked " What was the reason for the raid?" You say " IM TO BUSY" Instead of even giving a reason over say an hour? You just reply "I'm busy." Then I come on later simply asking for the reason and you not having a reason replied " im tired i don't rmemeber" Then it goes on and eventually you tell to " stfu" Plus some other text I'll look for the screen shot. Then I get off because I don't see why random people like YOU raid passive houses... OH then I get on later to work on my house and maybe rp That I'm a Father... You blew that out of the water by coming back. You had AK'S AT my front door... You simply raided to piss me off... You want to hear the best part? I didn't pull a gun during that whole thing.

- One random raid.. + One stopped random raid
-Random car stealing
-Insultin another player..

I'd also like to add you have 74 hours and Five Bans.

Good day and don't try to lie your way out of this by saying " HE STOLE MAH CAR SO I GO RAID HIM" I already know you raided for contra.. Which I had none..
Cool story I don't really care i know what really happened and if you wanna lie about it I don't mind. I know that i'm right and that your wrong and i'm going to make sure everyone knows how much of a fail rp'er you are. Thanks bye. Admin please remove this thread I am willing to finish out the 24 hour ban.

Messages In This Thread
Ryan's Unban Request - by freddy4108 - 06-25-2012, 03:38 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban Request - by earl - 06-25-2012, 04:13 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban Request - by jammi - 06-25-2012, 04:14 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban Request - by WorldWideCoffee - 06-25-2012, 04:15 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban Request - by freddy4108 - 06-25-2012, 05:10 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban Request - by Temar - 06-25-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: Ryan's Unban Request - by freddy4108 - 06-25-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: Ryan's Unban Request - by Grub - 06-25-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Ryan's Unban Request - by freddy4108 - 06-26-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban Request - by WorldWideCoffee - 06-26-2012, 02:27 AM