unban request, admin misstake
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name:ThEnIgHtShAdOw --SWE--

Your ban ID:11407

Banned by:[FL] pechvarry

Server[/b]:v33x

Involved:i didnt see who was in the fighting club, so no one.

Why we should unban you: cause i didnt get banned for a valid reason, i was in the rebel team, and the base was at the MTL, i builded a car garage for my car and then i wondered "where is all the other rebels" so i went to the city, and outside the big garage next to office i saw a big sign "fight club" so i went in and all the other rebels where theyre, i heard them talk bout the fights and stuff, and then i just walked around in there, i spawned a prop at the roof to set a lamp on to make better light on the fighting area, but just before i finished, i got banned for propkilling, and i dont understand a shit to be honest, i know its only for 24 hours, but this is probly an admin misstake and i dont want to get bans, cause i know that if you get 10 bans you might ge like 30 days ban.

and i forgot to say it but there was another guy with a familiar name to mine hes name was like "nightshade" i think, so i thikn thats the one that should have got banned, but i got banned by misstake (cause of a part of the name was same). cause you can see my prop log, and you will see i only spaned props for a garage, and then 1 single prop to set the lamp on. im pretty sure a guy named something with "banditos" saw the garage i builded so he can confirm that i buidled the garage,
Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
unban request, admin misstake - by thenightshadow - 06-21-2012, 11:35 PM
RE: unban request, admin misstake - by Temar - 06-22-2012, 11:41 AM