I understand now why server is attacked several times
Thumbs Down 
Got banned few days ago. Did an unban request, explaining everything. They (staff) claimed that I tried to hack donator system to get donator status. What happened was that I tried to donate and PayPal refused to do it (although now it's working).

Not only the admin keeps saying that I hacked, but they just refused my request saying that I did it and no further explanation required.

And you, admins and community, don't understand why the server is attacked sometimes? I did not understand before this happened to me. I can imagine that this happened more than once and people with enough knowledge wants a hard revenge and do that.

I will not attack the server, first, because I know nothing about computers (apart from games and little more), and second, because I do not feel that is a solution. But I now understand why you get attacked one day and another: admins decides to ban people even when they want to donate - not hacking, for God sake.

I will probably get banned for this (as seen in the game), but whatever. If someone reads this, it's enough. After 60 hours playing, I'm not a pro gamer, but a good roleplayer. Now, I am not going to play anymore on this community thanks to an admin who does not know how to do its work. I will move to some other community which has a pretty good mod (PERP) and works like a charm... and, at least, they have better administration methods.

Messages In This Thread
I understand now why server is attacked several times - by ragazzo - 06-21-2012, 05:58 PM