Aggravated NR:2
The car was later after I tazed and cuffed the rebels inside the city, either way I had several reasons to shoot at rebels listed above, and what you mostly saw was me shooting at the dead bodies which I did alot after cops killed em, perhaps you thought that I killed them if they where tazed, either way I controlled the situation perfectly, 5 rebels around me alone, telling each one of them to leave for the 4th time and if they don't I will arrest them which made some of them punching me/trying to prop kill me/trying to kill me with crowbars but obviously you did't catch that, seemed to me that you where observing me more then the rebels honestly if they have no weapons and I have taking care of 2 rebels which are handcuffed and I get punched by the rest of the rebels should't I defend myself by shooting back of course I should! even when they attacked me with crowbars I shot back, since nobody sees the punch animation you must just have thought that I shot at rebels without any weapons meaning they were harmless which in this case they were not they were assaulting one lonely cop while the cop was taking care of 2 rebels who were handcuffed whiled speaking to the Mayor and speaking in the radio at the same time requesting for backup and at the same time telling them why I arrested them and telling other rebels not to assault me and while that's happening a rebel trying to prop kill me enough was enough I took action and I shot those who assaulted me which punches and with props of course this led me to get very aggravated and starting to shoot on their dead bodies and made me look like the bad man.

That's why I request Admin to speak to the players and see what was going on before they make their judgement.

Although this ban could't come in a better time, I'm so busy at the work right now that I would't have much time to play on garrysmod anyway but even though that is the case I dislike the way one gets treated without fully investigation of the matter, I suggest you read The Art Of War by Sun Tzu and how the Commander/Admin should threat their subordinates - if they are treated injust without proper examination then the Army has lost the war before it even have begun (Meaning the Army would hate their Commander and would not support him in anyway and become rebellious), now if you think of it doesn't it fit the Fear servers perfectly? Players getting unfair judgements then becoming rebellious and DDOS the server for it? YES it's a perfect match, so I urge you to read the book and learn from it - if you do not know how to control an army/server then the war has already been lost, ergo the DDOS will continue from players who got judged wrongly.

Messages In This Thread
Aggravated NR:2 - by Index - 06-19-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by beflok - 06-19-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Temar - 06-19-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Index - 06-19-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Temar - 06-19-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Index - 06-19-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Temar - 06-19-2012, 10:28 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Index - 06-19-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Temar - 06-21-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by beflok - 06-22-2012, 07:24 PM