Aggravated NR:2
Temar be kind and read the story before you reply back - seems like you did't even care to look into the story at all, hmm seems familiar.. Oh wait it's why you banned me in the first case not looking into the issue carefully.

Let me repeat it in short words so you actually read of why I decided to shoot at the criminal.

1. Speeding
2. After chasing this criminal for 8 minutes telling him to stop the engine and pull over and all I got back was "FU Cop, FU you idiot I will never stop hahaha"
3. I gave him several warnings and after 8 minutes I told him I would take necessary actions to stop the car. (The criminal heard me and just keept on swearing and saying NEVER you FU cop FUFUFU etc)
4. I finally crash into the car sideways giving him another warning to get out now or I would take proper action against him to stop.
5. He drove away, shoot 3-4 shoots.
6.Back to the chase again loose him, telling to other cops on the /radio to look for a blue small car with a rebel in it and pull the player over and get back at me when that happends.
7. See the rebel in the car again COMING out from the city which he is banned from, telling Rebel to stop or I will take action!
8. He drives away I start to shoot he dies, server crash, I get back singing to Adam Savage later getting banned.

Let me just say that you shall not be ignorant about the circumstances dear Temar.

And may I say that he put other citizens at risk by driving away in the highest speed and crashing into them.

My actions was just-full and right, honestly you would't find a cop in the server trying as hard to be as good as me, if your in the server now and you see cops chasing a car at the first chance they get they will kill the driver without warning them first.

Temar Quote: "in several cases you killed unarmed people" by people you are referring to Rebels who where banned from the city getting 4 warnings each time they listen and went outside the city but came back and this happened 4 times at the 4th time I tazed and arrested those who did not listen to the Presidents orders and claimed an arrest warrant those who attacked me with a crowbar got killed by me ofcourse, But do read the WHOLE post before you make your judgement I just re-told you the story behind it.

Messages In This Thread
Aggravated NR:2 - by Index - 06-19-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by beflok - 06-19-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Temar - 06-19-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Index - 06-19-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Temar - 06-19-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Index - 06-19-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Temar - 06-19-2012, 10:28 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Index - 06-19-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by Temar - 06-21-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Aggravated NR:2 - by beflok - 06-22-2012, 07:24 PM