SoulNaru Unban request-Unfair ban not kidding
(06-19-2012, 03:33 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You called us to view your "awesome" base, which turned out to be a pile of propclimbing fences. I removed the upper part and you insulted me when I proceeded explaining.

After a while I kept watching you to see if you actually learned anything from what I told you. You shoot your teammate down (They were both rebels) and you start destroying his contraband.
I banned you because of the following reasons above, you had no common sense to apologise for anything, you just insulted me and acted arrogant.

FYI: I won't care if the teammate was your friend, rules are still rules.

My friend said i could kill him just return his stuff and give him his money from his money printers and drug labs.And i insulted you becuz you where removeing my stuff and i got starteld.Btw want me to get him on here to tell u!

(06-19-2012, 05:42 PM)SoulNaru Wrote: [quote='Ruxandra' pid='121850' dateline='1340120006']
You called us to view your "awesome" base, which turned out to be a pile of propclimbing fences. I removed the upper part and you insulted me when I proceeded explaining.

After a while I kept watching you to see if you actually learned anything from what I told you. You shoot your teammate down (They were both rebels) and you start destroying his contraband.
I banned you because of the following reasons above, you had no common sense to apologise for anything, you just insulted me and acted arrogant.

My friend said i could kill him just return his stuff and give him his money from his money printers and drug labs.And i insulted you becuz you where removeing my stuff and i got starteld.Btw want me to get him on here to tell u!And you thretend to ban me!

(06-19-2012, 03:25 PM)Temar Wrote: you dont kill people because they say you can
how do you know the admin was "stalking" you

Becuz i saw him/her/it flying around my house for mins and mins!

(06-19-2012, 03:33 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You called us to view your "awesome" base, which turned out to be a pile of propclimbing fences. I removed the upper part and you insulted me when I proceeded explaining.

And tell me why i am baned for v33x!?!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SoulNaru Unban request-Unfair ban not kidding - by SoulNaru - 06-19-2012, 05:42 PM