Unban Request On Zephyr
(06-18-2012, 05:38 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Please use [FL] tag so WorldWideCoffee will be informed. Just a fact IF you ending up in this situation once again.

huh?

(06-18-2012, 05:39 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I knew i should've stated lying that blackdog ran HIMSELF over.

just to clarify:
i know by "CDM and lying to a admin that he ran himself over" you mean "CDM and lying to a admin that blackdog ran himself over" lets get this out of the way.

now, where exactly in those messages do i say that blackdog ran himself over?is it even possible to run yourself over?i dont think so.

at the time i sent those messages i thought i had ran over toxic (not blackdog...and i had no way to know.)

what i said is that he "jumped infront of his own car" (presumably because he didnt like me stealing it from him, and no, it was not a random steal.) (i now know it was apparently not toxic but at the time i had NO WAY of knowing this, specially since both were wearing gas masks.(or maybe my eyes missled me))

by "the guy just broke nlr and ran infront of his own car" i mean exactly that, i was driving it down the road, he jumped in front of it on purpose with no way for me to avoid him.

you say i lied because i said "i did not cdm" i did not lie. there is a difference between cdming and accidentally running a person over, the same way there is a difference between RDM and killing someone. at no point did i deny the fact i ran the guy over what i said preemptively (and this is from previous experience with other admins which tend to ban first and ask later, or not ask at all.) is that there was no possible way for me to avoid running him over when he jumped infront of the hummer on purpose.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request On Zephyr - by Campress - 06-18-2012, 10:44 AM
RE: Unban Request On Zephyr - by PrivateToast - 06-18-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Unban Request On Zephyr - by WorldWideCoffee - 06-18-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: Unban Request On Zephyr - by Campress - 06-19-2012, 02:42 AM
RE: Unban Request On Zephyr - by beflok - 06-19-2012, 06:51 AM
RE: Unban Request On Zephyr - by Temar - 06-19-2012, 02:51 PM
RE: Unban Request On Zephyr - by beflok - 06-19-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Unban Request On Zephyr - by SoulRipper - 06-19-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: Unban Request On Zephyr - by Toxic - 06-19-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: Unban Request On Zephyr - by beflok - 06-22-2012, 07:23 PM