Ban Request on 3 Seperate People
I would like to note that i did not even spray paint on the nexus at all. i did spay paint next to my friends new creation of some cartoon he made. then people started to go crazy with it. now i would rather you ask me next time before you just up and go post a ban request on me. and as far as me trying to shut the server down.... are you kidding me dude.... this server gets ddosed enough with out me needing to ''try and lag it out''. this evidence is not sufficient enough to even put me in the loop.
i enjoy playing on this server and would not want to crash it. even if i was banned permanently i would never do that. now i understand the need to report people who can't follow the rules but i am not one of thous people. pleas do not say i did something that i did not even have anything to do with. and as far as the profanity on nexus. i was looking at it because its kinda hard not to.. and if i would of had my pys gun out it would be a whole different story. its just bad timing. i only had that weapon out to past my new ride that we made recently '' the Speed Demon'' as everyone knows it by. and then i was using the ''paint tool'' for a one time use. only to paint the ground near my friends cartoon with blood for effects to show it offand some other cool effects. then people started going crazy with the tool and painting everything. This evidence that you posed doesn't have any evidence showing I did anything wrong. All it does is put me on the spotlight. Thanks

i was not paying attention to occ during the time to know

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request on 3 Seperate People - by jammi - 06-19-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: Ban Request on 3 Seperate People - by earl - 06-19-2012, 12:54 AM
RE: Ban Request on 3 Seperate People - by jammi - 06-19-2012, 12:56 AM
RE: Ban Request on 3 Seperate People - by courage - 06-19-2012, 12:57 AM