I am aggravated.
Your name: The Brain

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:5981070

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Server: rp_EvoCity Both

Involved: [FL] Shadow

[b]Why we should unban you: Read Below

Time in GMT: Monday, 18 June 2:44:10 PM

Summary: I was Banned for FearRP, Attempted RDM, Misuse of admin calls.

Story: I am a cop, I handcuff a player for speeding,crashing and attempt to kill police officers, while that's happening another player tried to kill the handcuffed player by shooting him I handcuff that player, admin [FL] Shadow Brings up a M4A1 without any roleplay and no valid reason to kill me (She was a normal citizen), of-course I run towards her with my taz-gun and taze/handcuff her, while that's happening another player starts shooting me without a valid reason and no roleplay involved, an angry citizen screams into the mic "YOU ARE RANDOM TAZING AND ARRESTING!" keeps repeating that over and over again while I am trying to silence him to tell him why I handcuffed these players I say the reasons of why I tazed and handcuffed the players, and it's silence for 3 seconds, and he keeps screaming into my face and I am also trying to take down the 4th player who shoots at me seconds later the players succeeds in killing me.

Now I thought to myself "Why would an admin whos sole purpose is to stop all RDM'ing from happening then doing the exact thing the admin is suposse not to do", so I typed this "@Zzzap Would you come here please Smile" and moments later Zzzap the admin shows up, I explained it over my microphone and he said "Your mic is lagging" I said "Alright then let me type it down Smile" I wrote this "Shadow the admin RDM me without any roleplay or a valid reason" and I hit ENTER 1 second later I type down the second text and I get kicked out saying "Reason at fearless" so ofcourse I want to see the reason and the reason was quote "FearRP, Attempted RDM, Misuse of admin calls" unqoute, This made me quite sad seeing this Admin being so ignorant first doesn't let me and another admin resolve this issue and second have double standards, I just went sad and told myself "I can't believe Shadow is an admin".

Now heres why the Ban reason is unfair:
Reason for ban: FearRP, Attempted RDM, Misuse of admin calls
1. Attempted RDM = Ofcourse I shoot back if another citizen is shooting at me.
2. Misuse of admin calls = I contact another admin ONCE and if someone has done something wrong such as RDM without a valid reason on Roleplay then I contact and admin.
3. FearRP I spawned were I died - which makes it FearRP but that is nothing I can controll - If I spawn where I die should I get FearRP as a ban reason? NO ofcourse not.

This is absurd and I am aggravated.

Messages In This Thread
I am aggravated. - by Index - 06-18-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: I am aggravated. - by Shadow - 06-18-2012, 04:33 PM
RE: I am aggravated. - by Index - 06-18-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: I am aggravated. - by PrivateToast - 06-18-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: I am aggravated. - by Index - 06-18-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: I am aggravated. - by Shadow - 06-18-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: I am aggravated. - by Fleet Admiral Zapington - 06-18-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: I am aggravated. - by Index - 06-18-2012, 10:57 PM
RE: I am aggravated. - by Index - 06-19-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: I am aggravated. - by Killjoy - 06-19-2012, 12:21 PM