I'm a bit confused.
Raiding = Robbing/Breaking In

Some examples of reasons to raid. ( Please Note that you can raid with a legit and good reason besides "i want there stuff" which is DarkRP)

PS: Refrain from killing the people you are raiding unless they are deemed a threat, by holding a weapon.

Example 1 : Your a police officer on patrol around the outer city and you see men with guns run into a secured home. You get out and radio in that your cheking it out. Next thing you know, you hear gunfire inside and call for a search warrant and backup. This would be valid unless the President deems weapons legal to use in homes.

Example 2 : Your part of the Corleone pact and someone blows down your door and steals items of yours (furniture,contra,weed). They manage to load it onto a truck back and take off, you jump in your car and follow them home to see them take it into an apartment. You call for backup via /radio ( never use /request as contra is illegal ) Once friends come you blow the door down or lockpick it and take back your stuff and take the rebel into the bathroom and pop him in the back of the head. Nobody messes with the corleone...

Example 3 : I guess you could be RPing as a housekeeper (passive) and lockpick the doors to get inside and clean. Recommended for good Roleplayers.

Example 4 : Your a thug on the street and work for the rebels/corleone and the president banned your group from entering the city, and put a warrant on you. Heck, he might have even raised the taxes due to your groups actions. You decide it as unfair treatment and gather arms to raid the Nexus in search of the President to kidnap him and change the laws/remove the ban on rebels. At Gunpoint he must obey (FearRP).

Example 5 : Your just an unemployed man, or so the thugs thought. They stole your car and parked it inside their confined location which is heavily armed. You use /request to call for the distractions to keep them busy while you run in with a knife and silently take them out one by one when they are alone. Of course that is not needed if the cops actually pushed through and helped in retrieving your car.

Just some nifty examples, yet you can make your own! Just dont do it "randomly" with a lame excuse!

Messages In This Thread
I'm a bit confused. - by Int64 - 06-15-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: I'm a bit confused. - by Blonde - 06-15-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: I'm a bit confused. - by Int64 - 06-15-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: I'm a bit confused. - by Blonde - 06-15-2012, 05:14 PM
RE: I'm a bit confused. - by Toxic - 06-15-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: I'm a bit confused. - by SoulRipper - 06-15-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: I'm a bit confused. - by Nevy - 06-15-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: I'm a bit confused. - by beflok - 06-15-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: I'm a bit confused. - by Nevy - 06-15-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I'm a bit confused. - by Int64 - 06-16-2012, 06:21 AM
RE: I'm a bit confused. - by Blonde - 06-16-2012, 07:21 AM