Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL] Ruxandra
Server:
v33x
Involved:
It was this admin and I.
Why we should unban you:
I was banned because this admin could not listen to reason. I was banned for "prop climbing and lying about it." This however was not what happened. I was in some apartments and there was only one room that was occupied. I simply knocked on the door and it opened. The door was unlocked. So I went inside and took a quick look. I did not touch or take anything. I was just about to leave when Ruxandra came through the door that I had and said "What the fuck are you doing? You prop climber!" I then explained to her that the door was unlocked and that I did not prop climb. The door being unlocked should of been obvious to her since he came through the same unlocked door that I had. Then she said "I locked my door before I left!" I then said I'm sorry it was unlocked. I did not touch or take anything. She then said "Don't fucking lie too me!" Then I was banned for 6 days. If you could unban or shorten the ban to 2 days, that would be appreciated. I maybe should of not been in that room but that should of not gotten me banned.

Messages In This Thread
An unfair ban - by Chromarc - 06-12-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: An unfair ban - by Ruxandra - 06-12-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: An unfair ban - by Chromarc - 06-12-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: An unfair ban - by Chromarc - 06-14-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: An unfair ban - by Chromarc - 06-14-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: An unfair ban - by Ruxandra - 06-14-2012, 08:36 PM