Unban request due to no proof
Also it's pretty obvious the Mayor and the cops are all friend with the guy posting the ban request, they were instantly defending them on OOC and acting like minges themselves.

First the Mayor refused to demote cops abusing NLR and basically told me to "stop bitching" despite others making requests against them so we decided to raid him as rebels.

I killed 2 cops who came up the elevator and they instantly return after they respawn and die again, the cop who took the screenshot of the prop was abusing phaser door trying to get me stuck inside it so he could kill me.

I made a barricade to hide behind and shoot out from but then I tried to crack the door he instantly closed it on me and shot me in the doorway.

Then he takes an upclose screenshot of my barricade prop claiming I prop threw or whatever the hell he is claiming

There's no actual proof I prop killed anyone he is just adding his 2 cents because I said i would report him too for phaser door abusing.

(06-11-2012, 04:27 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I do not appreciate the hostile tone here.

It's not a "hostile tone" I am sick of being punished when people get away with it because their friends back them up on ban requests.

The screenshot of me saying "***" was after being insulted myself and baited which I apologise for, and the reason the screenshot of the prop is ultra close up is because I was dead and he is lying to get me punished for something that didn't happen.

My tone is merely being sick and tired of punishments that I don't deserve, like how my 1 hour car ban turns into a week ban.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request due to no proof - by Killjoy - 06-11-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Unban request due to no proof - by Killjoy - 06-11-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: Unban request due to no proof - by Terrychokeslammer - 06-11-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: Unban request due to no proof - by Temar - 06-11-2012, 05:12 PM