Unban request due to no proof
Thumbs Down 
Name:Terry chokeslammer

Your ban ID: 10918

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Server:v2d

Involved: TB990

Why we should unban you:

My name was "American hero" at the time and this is my Steam name not my actual RP name which was Terry chokeslammer.

I enter the russian bar in the city and they say over mic "American sukah" (Which means bitch in russian) "We don't want american *** in here" over microphone again and blasts me in the face.

Bullshit meta kill

I make a @ report and no admin replies.

I pass them again later on and they start calling me a "bitch" over mic again so I throw a molotov inside, now here's where it becomes bullshit.

They use OOC to call their fireman friend to come put the fire out which is meta I tell them it's against the rules but they ignore me, the fireman comes and I tell him "How did you know there was a fire via OOC" he ignores me and puts out the fire so I kill him.

He returns back instantly and tries to put it out again and I called them "***" which I apologise for, I leave to get into my car and one of them pushed a prop against my car and crushes me against the wall and nobody does anything to arrest them.

I do @ again and nothing so I leave the server.

Now I get punished again because I didn't run here before they did?
They also lied and claimed I prop killed them with ZERO evidence to back it up yet I got banned anyway?

So donaters get special privileges to bait people and lie and break NLR and Meta?

Messages In This Thread
Unban request due to no proof - by Terrychokeslammer - 06-11-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: Unban request due to no proof - by Killjoy - 06-11-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Unban request due to no proof - by Killjoy - 06-11-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: Unban request due to no proof - by Temar - 06-11-2012, 05:12 PM